In episode #938, we discuss the details of putting on our conference in Downtown LA. Tune in to hear the great advice we received about throwing conferences from a mutual friend.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why you Should Throw a Conference (and How You can do it for Free)
- [00:38] We’re going to talk about the details of our live event in Downtown LA.
- [00:55] Nextiva is throwing a conference called NexCon.
- [01:15] Our friend that puts on NexCon told us how to save money.
- [01:50] There are many ways to throw an event and we figured we could eat the cost.
- [02:02] However, our NexCon friend told us to get sponsors to defray the costs.
- [02:43] There are so many unique ways to get sponsors and have them sponsor different aspects of the conference.
- [03:09] The VIP experience will be limited, as it’s dinner with both of us.
- [03:25] People will often pay for unique experiences.
- [04:00] If you would like to be a sponsor, DM one of us.
- [04:12] Neil thinks all companies should throw conferences.
- [04:30] We don’t care about the money, we just want to meet our listeners and customers.
- [05:12] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...