In episode #938, we discuss the details of putting on our conference in Downtown LA. Tune in to hear the great advice we received about throwing conferences from a mutual friend.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why you Should Throw a Conference (and How You can do it for Free)
- [00:38] We’re going to talk about the details of our live event in Downtown LA.
- [00:55] Nextiva is throwing a conference called NexCon.
- [01:15] Our friend that puts on NexCon told us how to save money.
- [01:50] There are many ways to throw an event and we figured we could eat the cost.
- [02:02] However, our NexCon friend told us to get sponsors to defray the costs.
- [02:43] There are so many unique ways to get sponsors and have them sponsor different aspects of the conference.
- [03:09] The VIP experience will be limited, as it’s dinner with both of us.
- [03:25] People will often pay for unique experiences.
- [04:00] If you would like to be a sponsor, DM one of us.
- [04:12] Neil thinks all companies should throw conferences.
- [04:30] We don’t care about the money, we just want to meet our listeners and customers.
- [05:12] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...