In episode #1806, Eric and Neil talk about the value of working with a marketer before becoming an entrepreneur. If you have solid marketing knowledge, you will no doubt be head and shoulders above your competitors, so tune in today to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Work for a Marketer Before You Become an Entrepreneur.
- [00:27] If you are an entrepreneur, you can learn to grow your business faster by working with a marketer.
- [01:55] Marketing is one of the biggest levers you have in your business.
- [02:20] A key cost that marketing knowledge helps you reduce.
- [02:34] That’s it for today!
- [02:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...