In episode #1806, Eric and Neil talk about the value of working with a marketer before becoming an entrepreneur. If you have solid marketing knowledge, you will no doubt be head and shoulders above your competitors, so tune in today to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Work for a Marketer Before You Become an Entrepreneur.
- [00:27] If you are an entrepreneur, you can learn to grow your business faster by working with a marketer.
- [01:55] Marketing is one of the biggest levers you have in your business.
- [02:20] A key cost that marketing knowledge helps you reduce.
- [02:34] That’s it for today!
- [02:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...