In Episode #79 Neil and Eric discuss why you shouldn’t be scared to spend money on marketing. Listen to discover why spending money on marketing doesn’t have to be BIG in order to be effective, and why going all-in on well-thought-out marketing plans and strategies pay off.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Why you shouldn’t be scared to spend money on marketing
- 00:54 – If something is working, go all in on it
- 01:07 – The big marketers spend a lot upfront
- 01:25 – it’s natural to be scared in spending
- 02:29 – Remember that marketing doesn’t work like magic
- 02:46 – It’s not like you spend money and automatically make more
- 03:29 – If you’re not willing to test the waters, you’re not willing to discover ROI
- 03:38 – Projection isn’t possible if you haven’t started anything yet
- 04:24 – You need to spend on advertising somehow
- 04:53 – You can’t just set an arbitrary budget
- 06:28 – Create a bigger brand
- 07:03 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you want your marketing campaign to pay off, you have to pay up front.
- Marketing isn’t magic. There’s pain before there’s gain.
- Test the water. Find something that works. Go all in.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...