In Episode #79 Neil and Eric discuss why you shouldn’t be scared to spend money on marketing. Listen to discover why spending money on marketing doesn’t have to be BIG in order to be effective, and why going all-in on well-thought-out marketing plans and strategies pay off.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Why you shouldn’t be scared to spend money on marketing
- 00:54 – If something is working, go all in on it
- 01:07 – The big marketers spend a lot upfront
- 01:25 – it’s natural to be scared in spending
- 02:29 – Remember that marketing doesn’t work like magic
- 02:46 – It’s not like you spend money and automatically make more
- 03:29 – If you’re not willing to test the waters, you’re not willing to discover ROI
- 03:38 – Projection isn’t possible if you haven’t started anything yet
- 04:24 – You need to spend on advertising somehow
- 04:53 – You can’t just set an arbitrary budget
- 06:28 – Create a bigger brand
- 07:03 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you want your marketing campaign to pay off, you have to pay up front.
- Marketing isn’t magic. There’s pain before there’s gain.
- Test the water. Find something that works. Go all in.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...