In episode #1478, we talk about why you should not create content daily, unless it meets the following guidelines. These guidelines are around quality and providing value — if you create posts and media that people do not engage with, social media platforms and even Google will start ignoring your content and put others ahead of you. Tune in to hear about the questions you should be asking yourself every time you post!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Not Create Content Daily, Unless it Meets This.
- [00:33] It hurts your visibility if you create content that people do not like.
- [01:22] Looking at the Gary V model — decent quality, seeing what sticks.
- [02:57] Putting purpose first and thinking about engagement every time.
- [04:36] That is it for today!
- [04:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...