In episode #790, Eric and Neil explain why you shouldn’t reveal your revenue numbers. Tune in to hear why secrecy is always the best policy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Shouldn’t Reveal Your Revenue Numbers
- [00:45] Neil never talks about his revenue.
- [01:00] He is worried about people copying his tactics.
- [01:30] Why feed the competition?
- [01:45] You shouldn’t get mad, just don’t reveal your numbers.
- [02:30] True Ventures is an example of an ethical VC firm.
- [02:57] Eric has a podcast where he grills people about their actual numbers.
- [03:15] However, Eric has never revealed his company’s numbers.
- [03:40] Get all the information you can, but don’t share your information!
- [04:24] When you hear stats and numbers from others, it’s not always accurate.
- [04:40] Make sure the data is accurate before you decide to copy their techniques.
- [04:48] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...