In episode #974, we discuss why you shouldn’t publicly share income information. Tune in to hear the dangers of being so forthcoming.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Shouldn’t Share Income Information
- [00:53] When things are going well for you and you share the details of your income, people will begin copying your methods.
- [01:05] You only invite competition and resentment.
- [01:25] Once, Eric referred a customer onto someone else.
- [01:38] He then got sued because the customer felt the other company wasn’t helpful and wanted Eric to pay back the amount of the money he felt he wasted.
- [02:10] Sharing income reports puts a target on your back.
- [03:05] You can share your income at the beginning, but once you start making more, scale back the sharing.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:10] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...