Why Your Emails Get Opened But Fail To Convert
In episode #1595, we will give you some ideas about why you might not be getting the conversion rates you want with your emails. The fact is that just because you wrote an email and sent it to your subscribers, this does not mean that your sales job is done. As you’ll learn today, it is your landing page that drives conversions more than your emails themselves. Tune in and learn how to use your landing page to solve the final objections that keep people from buying, and a whole lot more today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Emails Get Opened But Fail To Convert.
- [00:56] Why the problem is not your email but the landing page thereafter.
- [01:37] Answering any final objections to purchasing on your landing page.
- [02:07] Metrics for what good click-through rates look like.
- [02:44] Questions to ask to optimize your click-through rates.
- [03:20] Using Crazy Egg and Hotjar to assess prospect behavior.
- [03:33] Using non-buyer surveys to find out why people didn’t convert.
- [03:46] Why people end up not buying due to unanswered questions.
- [05:07] Making money from actual conversions rather than affiliate offers.
- [05:46] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...