Why Your Emails Get Opened But Fail To Convert
In episode #1595, we will give you some ideas about why you might not be getting the conversion rates you want with your emails. The fact is that just because you wrote an email and sent it to your subscribers, this does not mean that your sales job is done. As you’ll learn today, it is your landing page that drives conversions more than your emails themselves. Tune in and learn how to use your landing page to solve the final objections that keep people from buying, and a whole lot more today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Emails Get Opened But Fail To Convert.
- [00:56] Why the problem is not your email but the landing page thereafter.
- [01:37] Answering any final objections to purchasing on your landing page.
- [02:07] Metrics for what good click-through rates look like.
- [02:44] Questions to ask to optimize your click-through rates.
- [03:20] Using Crazy Egg and Hotjar to assess prospect behavior.
- [03:33] Using non-buyer surveys to find out why people didn’t convert.
- [03:46] Why people end up not buying due to unanswered questions.
- [05:07] Making money from actual conversions rather than affiliate offers.
- [05:46] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...