In episode #1760, we share our thoughts on why employees should have side hustles. While the idea of employees having side hustles may seem at like a threat to the work you are paying them to do at first, Eric and Neil actually encourage it. Listening in, you’ll hear how side hustles can help employees upskill, provide investment opportunities, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Employees Should Have Side Hustles.
- [00:30] Neil’s take on side hustles at his company.
- [01:06] Side hustles can help employees upskill.
- [01:31] Why Eric encourages side hustles at his company.
- [02:17] What Eric will and won’t allow regarding employee side hustles.
- [04:00] Encouraging transparency around side hustles in the workplace.
- [04:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...