In episode #1760, we share our thoughts on why employees should have side hustles. While the idea of employees having side hustles may seem at like a threat to the work you are paying them to do at first, Eric and Neil actually encourage it. Listening in, you’ll hear how side hustles can help employees upskill, provide investment opportunities, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Employees Should Have Side Hustles.
- [00:30] Neil’s take on side hustles at his company.
- [01:06] Side hustles can help employees upskill.
- [01:31] Why Eric encourages side hustles at his company.
- [02:17] What Eric will and won’t allow regarding employee side hustles.
- [04:00] Encouraging transparency around side hustles in the workplace.
- [04:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...