In episode #1760, we share our thoughts on why employees should have side hustles. While the idea of employees having side hustles may seem at like a threat to the work you are paying them to do at first, Eric and Neil actually encourage it. Listening in, you’ll hear how side hustles can help employees upskill, provide investment opportunities, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Employees Should Have Side Hustles.
- [00:30] Neil’s take on side hustles at his company.
- [01:06] Side hustles can help employees upskill.
- [01:31] Why Eric encourages side hustles at his company.
- [02:17] What Eric will and won’t allow regarding employee side hustles.
- [04:00] Encouraging transparency around side hustles in the workplace.
- [04:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...