In episode #1760, we share our thoughts on why employees should have side hustles. While the idea of employees having side hustles may seem at like a threat to the work you are paying them to do at first, Eric and Neil actually encourage it. Listening in, you’ll hear how side hustles can help employees upskill, provide investment opportunities, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Employees Should Have Side Hustles.
- [00:30] Neil’s take on side hustles at his company.
- [01:06] Side hustles can help employees upskill.
- [01:31] Why Eric encourages side hustles at his company.
- [02:17] What Eric will and won’t allow regarding employee side hustles.
- [04:00] Encouraging transparency around side hustles in the workplace.
- [04:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...