In episode #1760, we share our thoughts on why employees should have side hustles. While the idea of employees having side hustles may seem at like a threat to the work you are paying them to do at first, Eric and Neil actually encourage it. Listening in, you’ll hear how side hustles can help employees upskill, provide investment opportunities, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Your Employees Should Have Side Hustles.
- [00:30] Neil’s take on side hustles at his company.
- [01:06] Side hustles can help employees upskill.
- [01:31] Why Eric encourages side hustles at his company.
- [02:17] What Eric will and won’t allow regarding employee side hustles.
- [04:00] Encouraging transparency around side hustles in the workplace.
- [04:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...