Will AI Content Writers Replace Humans?
In episode #1671, we explore the topic of whether AI copywriters will replace humans. With the advent of GPT-3, an open-source library for generating language, we have seen an influx of tools that leverage it to perform all kinds of copywriting tasks. While this might present a threat to human copywriters, Kai-Fu Lee said that AI will never be able to be truly creative. Tune in to find out whether AI copywriting tools will save you time or take your job away!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Will AI Content Writers Replace Humans?
- [00:44] AI copywriting tools built off GPT-3.
- [01:06] The lack of creativity of AI copywriting and how long this will take to fix.
- [01:47] The one thing you cannot take away from humans is creativity.
- [02:22] While it wont replace the best humans, there are indisputable uses for AI.
- [02:45] Will AI copywriting tools actually save time?
- [03:17] How will competing tools survive when they are built on open-source tech?
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:20] Go to levelingup.com to check out the book Eric is about to release!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...