Will Clubhouse Make You Rich?
In episode #1623, we ask whether Clubhouse will make you rich! As this new app grows and grows, the fruits of the tree are yet to be seen, and so we wanted to consider how the platform could enable businesses and their owners to make money. Listen in as we weigh in on this question, talking about product-based companies, indirect income, and the eternal power of networking.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Will Clubhouse Make You Rich?
- [00:45] The way to make money from products on Clubhouse is not clear yet.
- [01:35] You may be able to find indirect ways of making money from Clubhouse.
- [02:05] A new way to connect with investors and find funding!
- [03:30] Finding value in relationships and sticking it out for the long game.
- [03:56] The unsustainable time investment necessary for success on Clubhouse.
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...