Will Clubhouse Stand The Test of Time?
In episode #1657, we consider whether Clubhouse will stand the test of time. With so much excitement about the new platform and the rush of a host of different business owners and personalities trying to maximize its early real estate, hopes are high for this new way of connecting. Tune in to hear us talk about the reasons we think it will continue to grow and what its ceiling might be!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Will Clubhouse Stand The Test of Time?
- [00:28] Clubhouse’s recent billion-dollar valuation.
- [01:05] Heavy usage early on and the numbers game as it grows over time.
- [02:02] The question of moderation and how this might play out in Clubhouse’s rooms.
- [03:02] Recording rooms, avoiding ads, and the possibility of monetization.
- [04:45] Plotting the likely future of Clubhouse, and the size to which it might grow.
- [05:00] A smart strategy from Eric for growing your network on the platform!
- [05:41] Strong oration mixed with the potential for discoverability.
- [06:33] That is it for today!
- [06:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...