In episode #1087, we bring you another portion of the Q & A from our Marketing School Live event in June.
Tune in to hear us discuss whether SEO is different across the globe, if books are good marketing tools, and so much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:52] Today’s Topic: Marketing School Live Q & A Part III
- [01:03] Are SEO techniques different in different countries?
- [01:10] Sometimes Google will make changes in major markets first, but eventually it’s all the same everywhere.
- [01:50] Are books good marketing and branding tools?
- [02:00] The economics of publishing weren’t great for Neil.
- [03:00] Neil felt his publisher was unecessarily pushy.
- [04:02] Eric had a different goal than Neil did, when publishing his book.
- [04:25] Being able to leverage an audience is a powerful outcome.
- [05:20] The site Muscle for Life does well, because the site’s creator published kindle books and only pays for advertising on Amazon.
- [07:05] Why do Eric and Neil like Intercom best?
- [07:20] Intercom has greater functionality than MobileMonkey and ManyChat.
- [08:25] The biggest threat to the agency model is automation.
- [09:15] Incentive models are misaligned.
- [09:30] When they pay for performance, the incentives are much more aligned.
- [10:29] That’s it for today!
- [10:37] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...