With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick? #2090
May 09, 2022
In episode #2090 Neil and Eric talk about how to pick a marketing channel when there are so many to choose from. In order to build an omnichannel approach, you need to choose which channels to prioritize. Tune in to learn which channel you should leverage first and how to identify what works best for you.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick?
- [00:25] Why an omnichannel approach is inevitable.
- [00:49] How to choose which channels to leverage first.
- [01:49] Identify where your audience is hanging out and what is best for your medium.
- [03:08] Why you need to repurpose your content for different channels.
- [03:29] Why you need to post natively to your channels.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Gary Vee: How To Make 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
EpisodeTHIS Plus ChatGPT Will Turbocharge Your Marketing Results #2412
March 29, 2023
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
EpisodeOne Easy Way To Skyrocket Your Conversions #2411
March 28, 2023
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
EpisodeBatching Content Can Actually Hurt You Sometimes (Here’s Why) #2410
March 27, 2023
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....