- [00:20] Today’s topic: With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick?
- [00:25] Why an omnichannel approach is inevitable.
- [00:49] How to choose which channels to leverage first.
- [01:49] Identify where your audience is hanging out and what is best for your medium.
- [03:08] Why you need to repurpose your content for different channels.
- [03:29] Why you need to post natively to your channels.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Gary Vee: How To Make 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...