- [00:20] Today’s topic: With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick?
- [00:25] Why an omnichannel approach is inevitable.
- [00:49] How to choose which channels to leverage first.
- [01:49] Identify where your audience is hanging out and what is best for your medium.
- [03:08] Why you need to repurpose your content for different channels.
- [03:29] Why you need to post natively to your channels.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Gary Vee: How To Make 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...