- [00:20] Today’s topic: With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick?
- [00:25] Why an omnichannel approach is inevitable.
- [00:49] How to choose which channels to leverage first.
- [01:49] Identify where your audience is hanging out and what is best for your medium.
- [03:08] Why you need to repurpose your content for different channels.
- [03:29] Why you need to post natively to your channels.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Gary Vee: How To Make 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...