- [00:20] Today’s topic: With So Many Marketing Channels, Which Channel Should You Pick?
- [00:25] Why an omnichannel approach is inevitable.
- [00:49] How to choose which channels to leverage first.
- [01:49] Identify where your audience is hanging out and what is best for your medium.
- [03:08] Why you need to repurpose your content for different channels.
- [03:29] Why you need to post natively to your channels.
- [03:57] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
- Gary Vee: How To Make 64 Pieces Of Content In A Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...