In episode #2106, Neil and Eric talk about whether they would invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Learn about the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to, what kind of growth you can expect from the company, and how your finances and positioning determine whether you should invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Would You Invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter?
- [00:30] An overview of the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to.
- [01:13] Why the amount of money you have determines whether you should invest in Twitter.
- [02:08] The changes that are expected to happen at Twitter.
- [02:35] The type of companies Neil and Eric invest in based on their positioning.
- [03:27] Why it’s appropriate for investment firms to invest in late-stage companies.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...