In episode #2106, Neil and Eric talk about whether they would invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Learn about the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to, what kind of growth you can expect from the company, and how your finances and positioning determine whether you should invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Would You Invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter?
- [00:30] An overview of the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to.
- [01:13] Why the amount of money you have determines whether you should invest in Twitter.
- [02:08] The changes that are expected to happen at Twitter.
- [02:35] The type of companies Neil and Eric invest in based on their positioning.
- [03:27] Why it’s appropriate for investment firms to invest in late-stage companies.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...