In episode #2106, Neil and Eric talk about whether they would invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Learn about the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to, what kind of growth you can expect from the company, and how your finances and positioning determine whether you should invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Would You Invest in Elon Musk’s Twitter?
- [00:30] An overview of the acquisition offer that Twitter has agreed to.
- [01:13] Why the amount of money you have determines whether you should invest in Twitter.
- [02:08] The changes that are expected to happen at Twitter.
- [02:35] The type of companies Neil and Eric invest in based on their positioning.
- [03:27] Why it’s appropriate for investment firms to invest in late-stage companies.
- [03:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...