In episode #1833, we talk about Pinterest versus Snapchat and which platform is a better option for advertising on. Rather than going with one or the other, a far smarter approach would be to test both and see which one works for your business. A key marketing concept is to follow your audience and market to them in the cheapest way possible, so by applying this concept to your tests, you’ll know which one to pick!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Would You Rather Buy Pinterest Ads or Snapchat Ads?
- [00:32] The current status of Pinterest and Snapchat.
- [01:02] Going with whichever channel is profitable according to your tests.
- [02:04] Where is your audience hanging out and where can you arbitrage it?
- [03:10] The value of running many tests.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...