In episode #1833, we talk about Pinterest versus Snapchat and which platform is a better option for advertising on. Rather than going with one or the other, a far smarter approach would be to test both and see which one works for your business. A key marketing concept is to follow your audience and market to them in the cheapest way possible, so by applying this concept to your tests, you’ll know which one to pick!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Would You Rather Buy Pinterest Ads or Snapchat Ads?
- [00:32] The current status of Pinterest and Snapchat.
- [01:02] Going with whichever channel is profitable according to your tests.
- [02:04] Where is your audience hanging out and where can you arbitrage it?
- [03:10] The value of running many tests.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...