In episode #1833, we talk about Pinterest versus Snapchat and which platform is a better option for advertising on. Rather than going with one or the other, a far smarter approach would be to test both and see which one works for your business. A key marketing concept is to follow your audience and market to them in the cheapest way possible, so by applying this concept to your tests, you’ll know which one to pick!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Would You Rather Buy Pinterest Ads or Snapchat Ads?
- [00:32] The current status of Pinterest and Snapchat.
- [01:02] Going with whichever channel is profitable according to your tests.
- [02:04] Where is your audience hanging out and where can you arbitrage it?
- [03:10] The value of running many tests.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...