In episode #1833, we talk about Pinterest versus Snapchat and which platform is a better option for advertising on. Rather than going with one or the other, a far smarter approach would be to test both and see which one works for your business. A key marketing concept is to follow your audience and market to them in the cheapest way possible, so by applying this concept to your tests, you’ll know which one to pick!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Would You Rather Buy Pinterest Ads or Snapchat Ads?
- [00:32] The current status of Pinterest and Snapchat.
- [01:02] Going with whichever channel is profitable according to your tests.
- [02:04] Where is your audience hanging out and where can you arbitrage it?
- [03:10] The value of running many tests.
- [04:05] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...