In episode #1037, we discuss yet another SEO report that will help you grow. Tune in to hear what the new report is and how it will help.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Yet ANOTHER New SEO Report From Google That Will Help You Grow
- [00:45] It’s a more advanced page speed tool.
- [01:01] This tool is available through Google Search Console.
- [01:25] They color code speeds.
- [02:11] The faster your site loads, the higher your traffic.
- [02:41] It’s about speed to increase sales, not rankings.
- [02:54] For every second of delayed load time, it costs Amazon about a billion dollars.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...