In episode #892, we discuss the marketing strategy you need to try. See what you can change up in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Have to Try This Marketing Strategy in 2019
- [00:40] The Blue Ocean Strategy assumes that a red ocean means blood in the water (a lot of competition), whereas a blue ocean means less competition.
- [01:30] Hubspot got into the CRM space a few years ago.
- [01:56] They coined the term “inbound marketing”.
- [02:42] The web is changing.
- [03:10] Infrastructure and engineering are easy now, because of AWS and being less costly.
- [03:15] Freemium is a way to separate yourself from the crowd.
- [04:22] Start in the blue ocean before diving into the red.
- [04:55] Content marketing is hard to get into, because so many people are doing it.
- [05:15] Find alternative content outlets.
- [05:55] Be consistent and your fans will find you
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:03] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #962, we discuss how to target effectively on LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how you can get the right people to engage with your content....
In episode #961, we discuss whether blogging is still relevant. Tune in to hear if this method is still effective....
In episode #960, we discuss 7 simple tactics that always work. Tune in to hear how you can use social media marketing to your advantage....