In episode #892, we discuss the marketing strategy you need to try. See what you can change up in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Have to Try This Marketing Strategy in 2019
- [00:40] The Blue Ocean Strategy assumes that a red ocean means blood in the water (a lot of competition), whereas a blue ocean means less competition.
- [01:30] Hubspot got into the CRM space a few years ago.
- [01:56] They coined the term “inbound marketing”.
- [02:42] The web is changing.
- [03:10] Infrastructure and engineering are easy now, because of AWS and being less costly.
- [03:15] Freemium is a way to separate yourself from the crowd.
- [04:22] Start in the blue ocean before diving into the red.
- [04:55] Content marketing is hard to get into, because so many people are doing it.
- [05:15] Find alternative content outlets.
- [05:55] Be consistent and your fans will find you
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:03] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...