In episode #592, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your profits. Tune in to hear in what you should be investing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Made a Bunch of Money. Now What?
- [00:45] If you make six figures, pay your expenses and live a minimalist lifestyle.
- [01:05] Put all your money back into your business.
- [01:28] Ray Dalio’s book has been helpful for determining what to do with your money.
- [01:54] Ray is a hedge fund manager; his book discusses the benefits and diversifying.
- [02:18] Warren Buffett typically makes ten to twenty investments at a time.
- [02:37] Invest back in yourself!
- [02:50] Invest back into your business!
- [03:22] Neil would take his profits and invest in more businesses.
- [03:40] He lost a lot of money this way. Focus on your core business.
- [03:44] Neil spoke with Brian Lee, head of Shoe Dazzle and Legal Zoom. He told Neil to have laser-sharp focus on his core business.
- [04:14] Only consider expanding when your core business has leveled off.
- [05:23] Eric watched a video about how to get richer.
- [05:45] He learned that taxes are 30-50%.
- [06:06] Eric recommends starting an LLC to run your expenses through.
- [06:21] That’s all for today!
- [06:25] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...