In episode #706, Eric and Neil discuss why you should switch email service providers. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t remain complacent.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Need to Switch Email Service Providers
- [00:38] Neil ended up switching because deliverability sucks after a while.
- [00:50] Neil has been having good luck with ConvertKit.
- [01:15] They make sure that the emails only go to people who consistently open Neil’s emails.
- [02:15] Deliverability dops because people either don’t clean their lists or because of spammers.
- [02:31] Neil doesn’t have his own IP, ConvertKit allows him to be on other IP’s.
- [02:43] Eric uses Drip.
- [02:50] Drip is more focused on ecommerce as opposed to ConvertKit who focuses on bloggers and online training courses.
- [03:15] Neil doesn’t believe it matters who the company targets; emails are emails no matter what you do.
- [04:00] ConvertKit does a lot of the work, so Neil doesn’t have to even think about it.
- [04:27] Eric may have been converted to ConvertKit because of Neil.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...