In episode #706, Eric and Neil discuss why you should switch email service providers. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t remain complacent.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Need to Switch Email Service Providers
- [00:38] Neil ended up switching because deliverability sucks after a while.
- [00:50] Neil has been having good luck with ConvertKit.
- [01:15] They make sure that the emails only go to people who consistently open Neil’s emails.
- [02:15] Deliverability dops because people either don’t clean their lists or because of spammers.
- [02:31] Neil doesn’t have his own IP, ConvertKit allows him to be on other IP’s.
- [02:43] Eric uses Drip.
- [02:50] Drip is more focused on ecommerce as opposed to ConvertKit who focuses on bloggers and online training courses.
- [03:15] Neil doesn’t believe it matters who the company targets; emails are emails no matter what you do.
- [04:00] ConvertKit does a lot of the work, so Neil doesn’t have to even think about it.
- [04:27] Eric may have been converted to ConvertKit because of Neil.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...