In episode #706, Eric and Neil discuss why you should switch email service providers. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t remain complacent.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Need to Switch Email Service Providers
- [00:38] Neil ended up switching because deliverability sucks after a while.
- [00:50] Neil has been having good luck with ConvertKit.
- [01:15] They make sure that the emails only go to people who consistently open Neil’s emails.
- [02:15] Deliverability dops because people either don’t clean their lists or because of spammers.
- [02:31] Neil doesn’t have his own IP, ConvertKit allows him to be on other IP’s.
- [02:43] Eric uses Drip.
- [02:50] Drip is more focused on ecommerce as opposed to ConvertKit who focuses on bloggers and online training courses.
- [03:15] Neil doesn’t believe it matters who the company targets; emails are emails no matter what you do.
- [04:00] ConvertKit does a lot of the work, so Neil doesn’t have to even think about it.
- [04:27] Eric may have been converted to ConvertKit because of Neil.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:46] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....