In episode #644, Eric and Neil discuss why you should never rely on SEO or social media marketing alone. Tune in to hear why and how you should diversify your efforts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Should Never Rely on SEO or Social Media Marketing
- [00:35] With social media sites, you are never in full control of your own destiny and you never want to put that in someone else’s hands.
- [01:00] Paid ads are great, but costs can go up or you can get banned.
- [01:26] Leverage SEO and Social, but you also need to diversify into things like paid advertising, email marketing, etc.
- [02:04] Be patient, get ONE thing working before you diversify.
- [02:47] When relying on social media channels, take your profits and diversify as quickly as possible.
- [03:05] Spend the money earlier on.
- [03:20] Once you have that multi-channel approach, make sure you are creating really high quality content.
- [04:00] Slow and steady wins the race with SEO.
- [04:11] It takes time and money to create great content.
- [04:44] Going for short-term hacks will screw you in the long run.
- [05:14] That’s all for today!
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...