In episode #644, Eric and Neil discuss why you should never rely on SEO or social media marketing alone. Tune in to hear why and how you should diversify your efforts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Should Never Rely on SEO or Social Media Marketing
- [00:35] With social media sites, you are never in full control of your own destiny and you never want to put that in someone else’s hands.
- [01:00] Paid ads are great, but costs can go up or you can get banned.
- [01:26] Leverage SEO and Social, but you also need to diversify into things like paid advertising, email marketing, etc.
- [02:04] Be patient, get ONE thing working before you diversify.
- [02:47] When relying on social media channels, take your profits and diversify as quickly as possible.
- [03:05] Spend the money earlier on.
- [03:20] Once you have that multi-channel approach, make sure you are creating really high quality content.
- [04:00] Slow and steady wins the race with SEO.
- [04:11] It takes time and money to create great content.
- [04:44] Going for short-term hacks will screw you in the long run.
- [05:14] That’s all for today!
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....