In episode #1822, we talk about why you should spend 90% of your time on recruiting. The fact of the matter is that if your goal is to grow as fast as possible, you need to hire the best people out there because making poor hires wastes time and money. However, learning to hire well takes practice, so tune in and learn how to get better at it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: You Should Spend 90% of Your Time Focused on This.
- [00:25] The role of recruiting in a successful business.
- [01:07] The value that good staff brings to a company.
- [01:49] How to get better at recruiting.
- [02:25] The three jobs of a CEO.
- [03:03] Why you should hire people with experience over potential.
- [03:22] Losing time and money from bad hires.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...