In episode #1822, we talk about why you should spend 90% of your time on recruiting. The fact of the matter is that if your goal is to grow as fast as possible, you need to hire the best people out there because making poor hires wastes time and money. However, learning to hire well takes practice, so tune in and learn how to get better at it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: You Should Spend 90% of Your Time Focused on This.
- [00:25] The role of recruiting in a successful business.
- [01:07] The value that good staff brings to a company.
- [01:49] How to get better at recruiting.
- [02:25] The three jobs of a CEO.
- [03:03] Why you should hire people with experience over potential.
- [03:22] Losing time and money from bad hires.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...