In episode #1822, we talk about why you should spend 90% of your time on recruiting. The fact of the matter is that if your goal is to grow as fast as possible, you need to hire the best people out there because making poor hires wastes time and money. However, learning to hire well takes practice, so tune in and learn how to get better at it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: You Should Spend 90% of Your Time Focused on This.
- [00:25] The role of recruiting in a successful business.
- [01:07] The value that good staff brings to a company.
- [01:49] How to get better at recruiting.
- [02:25] The three jobs of a CEO.
- [03:03] Why you should hire people with experience over potential.
- [03:22] Losing time and money from bad hires.
- [05:03] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...