In episode #1105, we discuss how you should spend your time. Tune in to hear on what you should be focusing your energy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How You Should Spend Your Time
- [00:45] Branding!
- [01:45] Leveraging your brand can help you build a business.
- [01:54] Brands are defensible.
- [02:25] When you have a recognizable brand, you have a leg-up on the competition.
- [02:45] Branding can bring in higher conversions.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...