In episode #1302, we talk about the possible fine the US government can give your website! If your site is not accessible and user-friendly for individuals with disabilities, you may find yourself in a sticky situation! Tune in to hear some good ways, paid and free, to avoid incurring these costs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Avoid a $15,000 Fine from the US Government!
- [00:39] Section 508 of the Department of Justice and how this relates to you.
- [01:15] The common occurrence of these types of fines.
- [01:38] Free and paid tools for making your website more accessible.
- [03:12] That’s all for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...