In episode #1302, we talk about the possible fine the US government can give your website! If your site is not accessible and user-friendly for individuals with disabilities, you may find yourself in a sticky situation! Tune in to hear some good ways, paid and free, to avoid incurring these costs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Avoid a $15,000 Fine from the US Government!
- [00:39] Section 508 of the Department of Justice and how this relates to you.
- [01:15] The common occurrence of these types of fines.
- [01:38] Free and paid tools for making your website more accessible.
- [03:12] That’s all for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...