In episode #1302, we talk about the possible fine the US government can give your website! If your site is not accessible and user-friendly for individuals with disabilities, you may find yourself in a sticky situation! Tune in to hear some good ways, paid and free, to avoid incurring these costs.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Avoid a $15,000 Fine from the US Government!
- [00:39] Section 508 of the Department of Justice and how this relates to you.
- [01:15] The common occurrence of these types of fines.
- [01:38] Free and paid tools for making your website more accessible.
- [03:12] That’s all for today!
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...