In episode #663, Eric and Neil discuss why your traffic is going to tank. Tune in to hear how you should deal with this problem.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Your Traffic Is Going to Tank and You Won’t be Able to Fix It
- [00:52] A lot of paid advertisers change their algorithms, so you can’t control your output.
- [01:13] There will inevitably be a time in your business when traffic declines.
- [01:20] Not everything is in your control. Just accept it and diversify your traffic sources.
- [01:45] An omnichannel approach will help you maintain your traffic.
- [02:00] The easiest channels to go after are: content marketing, paid ads, social sharing, link building, and building an email list.
- [03:00] There are a ton of channels. Experiment and see what works.
- [03:30] Eric’s team uses Northstar from Growth Hackers.
- [03:39] It’s a project management tool that helps you be more methodical.
- [04:22] Cross-posting video content is helpful and gets you organic traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to re-target people.
- [04:55] Webinars are another great option for driving new traffic to your site.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...