In episode #663, Eric and Neil discuss why your traffic is going to tank. Tune in to hear how you should deal with this problem.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Your Traffic Is Going to Tank and You Won’t be Able to Fix It
- [00:52] A lot of paid advertisers change their algorithms, so you can’t control your output.
- [01:13] There will inevitably be a time in your business when traffic declines.
- [01:20] Not everything is in your control. Just accept it and diversify your traffic sources.
- [01:45] An omnichannel approach will help you maintain your traffic.
- [02:00] The easiest channels to go after are: content marketing, paid ads, social sharing, link building, and building an email list.
- [03:00] There are a ton of channels. Experiment and see what works.
- [03:30] Eric’s team uses Northstar from Growth Hackers.
- [03:39] It’s a project management tool that helps you be more methodical.
- [04:22] Cross-posting video content is helpful and gets you organic traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to re-target people.
- [04:55] Webinars are another great option for driving new traffic to your site.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...