In episode #663, Eric and Neil discuss why your traffic is going to tank. Tune in to hear how you should deal with this problem.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Your Traffic Is Going to Tank and You Won’t be Able to Fix It
- [00:52] A lot of paid advertisers change their algorithms, so you can’t control your output.
- [01:13] There will inevitably be a time in your business when traffic declines.
- [01:20] Not everything is in your control. Just accept it and diversify your traffic sources.
- [01:45] An omnichannel approach will help you maintain your traffic.
- [02:00] The easiest channels to go after are: content marketing, paid ads, social sharing, link building, and building an email list.
- [03:00] There are a ton of channels. Experiment and see what works.
- [03:30] Eric’s team uses Northstar from Growth Hackers.
- [03:39] It’s a project management tool that helps you be more methodical.
- [04:22] Cross-posting video content is helpful and gets you organic traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to re-target people.
- [04:55] Webinars are another great option for driving new traffic to your site.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...