In episode #663, Eric and Neil discuss why your traffic is going to tank. Tune in to hear how you should deal with this problem.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Your Traffic Is Going to Tank and You Won’t be Able to Fix It
- [00:52] A lot of paid advertisers change their algorithms, so you can’t control your output.
- [01:13] There will inevitably be a time in your business when traffic declines.
- [01:20] Not everything is in your control. Just accept it and diversify your traffic sources.
- [01:45] An omnichannel approach will help you maintain your traffic.
- [02:00] The easiest channels to go after are: content marketing, paid ads, social sharing, link building, and building an email list.
- [03:00] There are a ton of channels. Experiment and see what works.
- [03:30] Eric’s team uses Northstar from Growth Hackers.
- [03:39] It’s a project management tool that helps you be more methodical.
- [04:22] Cross-posting video content is helpful and gets you organic traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to re-target people.
- [04:55] Webinars are another great option for driving new traffic to your site.
- [05:05] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...