YouTube Secrets from Creators with Tens of Millions of Followers
In episode #1590, you will learn the secrets of YouTubers with tens of millions of followers. Neil and Eric share some of the key metrics to look at on your YouTube videos, how to up your click-through rate, and the importance of sticking with formulas that work. Tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: YouTube Secrets from Creators with Tens of Millions of Followers.
- [00:38] Who MrBeast, a Youtuber with 46 million subscribers, is and the content he creates.
- [01:35] Some of the most important YouTube metrics to look at when creating videos.
- [02:24] What Eric discovered when he looked at the analytics for his videos.
- [02:54] Why the title and thumbnail are more important than the video itself.
- [03:30] The two things that increase click-through rate the most.
- [05:12] Why you should link viewers to you channel rather than directly to a video.
- [05:40] There is no need to reinvent the wheel; stick with what works.
- [06:39] That’s it for today!
- [06:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...