YouTube Secrets from Creators with Tens of Millions of Followers
In episode #1590, you will learn the secrets of YouTubers with tens of millions of followers. Neil and Eric share some of the key metrics to look at on your YouTube videos, how to up your click-through rate, and the importance of sticking with formulas that work. Tune in today to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: YouTube Secrets from Creators with Tens of Millions of Followers.
- [00:38] Who MrBeast, a Youtuber with 46 million subscribers, is and the content he creates.
- [01:35] Some of the most important YouTube metrics to look at when creating videos.
- [02:24] What Eric discovered when he looked at the analytics for his videos.
- [02:54] Why the title and thumbnail are more important than the video itself.
- [03:30] The two things that increase click-through rate the most.
- [05:12] Why you should link viewers to you channel rather than directly to a video.
- [05:40] There is no need to reinvent the wheel; stick with what works.
- [06:39] That’s it for today!
- [06:39] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...