In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also learn about the value of paid ads to boost your organic reach, some of the tools we recommend, and so much more! We hope you’ll join us.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: YouTube Success Secrets.
- [00:40] Neil’s number one secret for success: push videos really hard in the first 24 hours!
- [01:50] Whether or not we recommend using paid ads to boost your organic reach on YouTube.
- [02:28] Mistakes Eric has made with his YouTube channel and what you can learn from them.
- [03:59] The importance of adapting and learning as algorithms change.
- [04:08] Tools we recommend: TubeBuddy for AP testing and vidIQ for content planning.
- [04:55] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:56] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Neil Patel on YouTube
- Eric Siu on YouTube
- Film Booth
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...