In episode #1904, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire when you’ve reached $100k in revenue. When you’ve reached this important milestone it’s a good time to take stock of what you’re spending your time on unnecessarily and consider who you can hire to help you scale up to $1M in revenue. To hear more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: You’ve reached $100k in revenue, Who should you hire?
- [00:25] Why your new hire should be centered on growth.
- [01:14] How to use a task prioritization chart to determine which of your tasks you should be outsourcing.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...