In episode #1906, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire once you’ve reached $10M in revenue. Only 1.1% of American businesses have reached this prestigious milestone. To learn more about how to identify the candidate that will take your business to $100M in revenue, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: You’ve Reached $10M in Revenue, Who Should You Hire?
- [00:34] An overview of the 1.1% of American businesses that have reached this milestone.
- [00:49] How to identify the new hire that will take you to $100M in revenue.
- [01:44] Advice on how to de-risk a new high-stakes-hire.
- [02:46] Why you need to define your outcomes before searching for your new hire.
- [04:37] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...