In episode #1905, Neil and Eric talk about who you should hire when you’ve reached $1M in revenue. If you’ve reached a six-figure income, congratulations! Scaling up from here will mean making various, detailed improvements to different parts of your operations. To learn more about how a new hire can speed up this process, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: You’ve Reached $1M in Revenue, Who Should You Hire?
- [00:34] Why your new hire should be geared towards operations.
- [01:04] The concept of the visionary and an integrator in business.
- [01:48] Why visionaries need a detail-oriented integrator to take their operations to the next level.
- [02:40] Hiring an operations employee will help you scale up faster.
- [02:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business
- To grow your business faster, check out our 5-Step Blueprint To Starting Your Dream Online Business: marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...