5 Sneaky Ways to Decrease Your Facebook Ad Costs
In episode #1643, we share five ways to decrease your Facebook ad costs which are all very sneaky! Advertising on Facebook can be expensive if you are trying out strategies that haven’t been proven to work but today we give you a bunch of ways that will help you keep costs low and conversions high. Tune in and learn how to spot and use your competitors’ proven strategies, up engagement using the double-edged sword of controversy, build trust by initially directing traffic to an educational piece of content, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Sneaky Ways to Decrease Your Facebook Ad Costs.
- [00:25] Finding successful strategies your competition use on Facebook Ad Library.
- [00:59] Getting people to engage more using the double-edged sword of controversy.
- [01:36] Using Facebook ads lead gen instead of via your website.
- [01:52] Another double-edged sword: Widening your targeting.
- [02:14] Drive traffic to an educational piece and retarget from there.
- [02:47] That’s it for today!
- [02:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...