In episode #1767, we give you our top seven podcasting hacks for 2021. Podcasting is blowing up right now and there is still so much room to grow. Using these seven hacks, you can make sure the efforts you are spending creating a great show get the reach they deserve. Join us today and learn about how to increase your audience using email blasts, competitions, advertising, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Podcasting Hacks for 2021.
- [00:38] Take a look at your analytics using Chartable.
- [01:22] Climb the charts and get more downloads using email blasts.
- [01:52] Do whatever you can to get more reviews.
- [02:33] Find ways of getting more downloads such as competitions.
- [03:05] Advertise your show on other influential podcasts.
- [03:50] Join a podcasting network.
- [04:21] Get onto a podcasting subscription platform.
- [05:11] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...