In episode #1767, we give you our top seven podcasting hacks for 2021. Podcasting is blowing up right now and there is still so much room to grow. Using these seven hacks, you can make sure the efforts you are spending creating a great show get the reach they deserve. Join us today and learn about how to increase your audience using email blasts, competitions, advertising, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Podcasting Hacks for 2021.
- [00:38] Take a look at your analytics using Chartable.
- [01:22] Climb the charts and get more downloads using email blasts.
- [01:52] Do whatever you can to get more reviews.
- [02:33] Find ways of getting more downloads such as competitions.
- [03:05] Advertise your show on other influential podcasts.
- [03:50] Join a podcasting network.
- [04:21] Get onto a podcasting subscription platform.
- [05:11] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...