In episode #919, we discuss the 7 traits that make amazing content marketers. Tune in to hear what traits you need to be successful.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Traits That Make Amazing Content Marketers
- [00:35] 1: Consistency.
- [01:00] You have to be consistent to be successful.
- [01:10] 2: Creativity.
- [01:20] Think outside the box.
- [01:30] 3: Being data driven.
- [01:40] You have to make decisions based on data.
- [02:15] 4: Hiring non-Ivy Leaguers.
- [02:20] Sometimes, Ivy League alumni are too smart for their own good.
- [02:30] Neil had trouble understanding a Dartmouth graduate that he interviewed.
- [02:57] 5: Being open minded.
- [03:29] 6: Passion.
- [03:40] Do what you love and your content will fare much better.
- [03:51] 7: Resourcefulness.
- [04:01] Resourceful people are hustlers and can find great solutions to big problems.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:44] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...