In episode #2136, Neil and Eric ask whether colors really impact conversions? While colors can drastically affect your conversion rates, there are plenty of other variables to keep in mind, like text size, font, and contrast. Tune in to learn which colors to look out for and learn how they can affect conversions, both positively and negatively!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Do Colors Really Impact Conversions.
- [00:34] How colors can drastically impact your conversions, positively and negatively.
- [01:46] Other variables that can affect conversion rates.
- [03:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:16] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...