In episode #885, we discuss how sending fewer emails will actually generate more traffic. Tune in to hear why you should send fewer emails.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Sending Fewer Emails Will Generate You More Traffic
- [00:40] Gmail and other providers all have filtering systems in place.
- [01:30] Stop emailing people who do not open your emails on a regular basis.
- [01:45] Mailchimp will help you figure out which people to cut from your list.
- [02:25] Convertkit has tools that will help you with this, as well.
- [02:54] Look at your email list and make sure you’re not sending emails to a general account and prune any of those addresses from your list.
- [03:45] Email isn’t dead yet, so it’s important to look at this!
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...