In episode #885, we discuss how sending fewer emails will actually generate more traffic. Tune in to hear why you should send fewer emails.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Sending Fewer Emails Will Generate You More Traffic
- [00:40] Gmail and other providers all have filtering systems in place.
- [01:30] Stop emailing people who do not open your emails on a regular basis.
- [01:45] Mailchimp will help you figure out which people to cut from your list.
- [02:25] Convertkit has tools that will help you with this, as well.
- [02:54] Look at your email list and make sure you’re not sending emails to a general account and prune any of those addresses from your list.
- [03:45] Email isn’t dead yet, so it’s important to look at this!
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...