In this special episode, we talk to Iris Shoor, Founder and CEO of Oribi, an alternative for Google Analytics that provides actual data insights for funnel optimization and strong audience segmentation. This is a great tool for data visualization to help engage with audiences. Our conversation starts with how Oribi distinguishes itself from other analytics platforms, and Iris highlights the fact that it is easy to use and doesn’t require a dev on your team, also getting into its customer behavior visualization features, and a whole lot more. Our guest speaks about the types of companies that would get the most value from Oribi’s services, and the approach to marketing and messaging she and her team have chosen. Along with all this, we hear about some of Oribi’s current performance metrics, Iris’s philosophy about when to raise venture capital, and her thoughts about how Oribi has found a niche and created a demand for itself too. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Easy Analytics with Iris Shoor.
- [00:56] An introduction into Oribi; a more accessible alternative to Google Analytics.
- [04:40] Which kinds of online businesses Oribi is the best fit for.
- [05:48] Metrics for the performance of Oribi such as the conversion rate it increases.
- [07:10] How Oribi makes money.
- [07:47] The ideal traffic amount for sites looking to derive value from Oribi.
- [08:47] How much Oribi has raised and how many clients they serve.
- [09:35] The type of company and founder-vision that suits a capital raise.
- [11:55] Why Oribi is a good fit for agencies.
- [12:53] The customer acquisition strategy at Oribi and the platforms they market on.
- [14:47] Why Oribi markets itself as an easier alternative to Google Analytics.
- [16:41] Iris’ thoughts on Oribi’s messaging; creating a demand for a product.
- [17:55] The features of Oribi that their customers love.
- [19:00] Iris’ favorite business tool at the moment.
- [19:50] The value of aligning product and marketing.
- [20:40] Tools that are providing value in our remote working environments.
- [21:46] Fantasy and business book recommendations from Iris.
- [23:13] How to sign up for Oribi for a discounted rate and find Iris online.
- [23:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...