In episode #743, Eric and Neil discuss how to maintain a 30% open rate for your emails. Tune in to hear how to grow your list and stay out of the spam folder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Maintain a 30% Open Rate On Your Email List As It Grows
- [00:45] Typical open rates are between 10-15%.
- [00:54] Most people would say to clean out your email list, but you won’t get any growth this way.
- [01:18] Ask your subscribers questions.
- [01:46] Try to have a conversation with the email recipients.
- [02:35] If you are launching a course, you should ask for people to share their journeys with content marketing, as well.
- [03:01] Emailing a questions once per month will help to ensure that you stay at the top of people’s inbox.
- [03:40] Make sure you don’t end up in the spam box by staying relevant.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...