In episode #743, Eric and Neil discuss how to maintain a 30% open rate for your emails. Tune in to hear how to grow your list and stay out of the spam folder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Maintain a 30% Open Rate On Your Email List As It Grows
- [00:45] Typical open rates are between 10-15%.
- [00:54] Most people would say to clean out your email list, but you won’t get any growth this way.
- [01:18] Ask your subscribers questions.
- [01:46] Try to have a conversation with the email recipients.
- [02:35] If you are launching a course, you should ask for people to share their journeys with content marketing, as well.
- [03:01] Emailing a questions once per month will help to ensure that you stay at the top of people’s inbox.
- [03:40] Make sure you don’t end up in the spam box by staying relevant.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...