In episode #743, Eric and Neil discuss how to maintain a 30% open rate for your emails. Tune in to hear how to grow your list and stay out of the spam folder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Maintain a 30% Open Rate On Your Email List As It Grows
- [00:45] Typical open rates are between 10-15%.
- [00:54] Most people would say to clean out your email list, but you won’t get any growth this way.
- [01:18] Ask your subscribers questions.
- [01:46] Try to have a conversation with the email recipients.
- [02:35] If you are launching a course, you should ask for people to share their journeys with content marketing, as well.
- [03:01] Emailing a questions once per month will help to ensure that you stay at the top of people’s inbox.
- [03:40] Make sure you don’t end up in the spam box by staying relevant.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...