In episode #743, Eric and Neil discuss how to maintain a 30% open rate for your emails. Tune in to hear how to grow your list and stay out of the spam folder.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Maintain a 30% Open Rate On Your Email List As It Grows
- [00:45] Typical open rates are between 10-15%.
- [00:54] Most people would say to clean out your email list, but you won’t get any growth this way.
- [01:18] Ask your subscribers questions.
- [01:46] Try to have a conversation with the email recipients.
- [02:35] If you are launching a course, you should ask for people to share their journeys with content marketing, as well.
- [03:01] Emailing a questions once per month will help to ensure that you stay at the top of people’s inbox.
- [03:40] Make sure you don’t end up in the spam box by staying relevant.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...