In episode #838, we discuss ways to make your SEO 10x more effective. Tune in to hear the one thing you may not be doing.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How To Make Your SEO 10x More Effective
- [00:48] Conversion rate optimization is the thing to do.
- [01:35] It’s the one thing in marketing that, while unpopular, is the most effective.
- [02:40] Conversion XL is a great blog for ideas and inspiration.
- [02:46] Conversion-Rate-Experts is another great resource.
- [02:57] Quicksprout is a third resource to check out.
- [03:08] If you are looking for a paid solution, look at Visual Website Optimizer.
- [04:00] Quantitative data will be helpful in determining where you lose people.
- [04:20] Using SurveyMonkey, you can get feedback you wouldn’t get from data.
- [05:35] You’re going to have to run a ton of tests to get statistical significance.
- [06:15] If you don’t have a ton of traffic and you’re in the B2B space, you may not want to optimize for sales, but rather for leads.
- [06:46] That’s all for today!
- [07:14] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...