In episode #1004, we discuss how to monetize a podcast. Tune in to hear how you can make money off of a free podcast.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Monetize a Podcast
- [00:32] The easiest thing you can do is run ads.
- [00:41] You can charge based on your CPM.
- [01:15] Another way to monetize is pushing your own product.
- [01:30] You can push courses, as well.
- [02:05] Another option is using Patreon, so you don’t have to run ads.
- [02:40] There are some people that will run listeners through a funnel for a product and get them on the email list to remarket them later.
- [03:25] There is a Chinese teacher who makes $8 Million per year through his educational podcast.
- [03:40] That’s all for today!
- [03:46] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...