In episode #1004, we discuss how to monetize a podcast. Tune in to hear how you can make money off of a free podcast.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Monetize a Podcast
- [00:32] The easiest thing you can do is run ads.
- [00:41] You can charge based on your CPM.
- [01:15] Another way to monetize is pushing your own product.
- [01:30] You can push courses, as well.
- [02:05] Another option is using Patreon, so you don’t have to run ads.
- [02:40] There are some people that will run listeners through a funnel for a product and get them on the email list to remarket them later.
- [03:25] There is a Chinese teacher who makes $8 Million per year through his educational podcast.
- [03:40] That’s all for today!
- [03:46] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...