In episode #1004, we discuss how to monetize a podcast. Tune in to hear how you can make money off of a free podcast.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Monetize a Podcast
- [00:32] The easiest thing you can do is run ads.
- [00:41] You can charge based on your CPM.
- [01:15] Another way to monetize is pushing your own product.
- [01:30] You can push courses, as well.
- [02:05] Another option is using Patreon, so you don’t have to run ads.
- [02:40] There are some people that will run listeners through a funnel for a product and get them on the email list to remarket them later.
- [03:25] There is a Chinese teacher who makes $8 Million per year through his educational podcast.
- [03:40] That’s all for today!
- [03:46] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....