In episode #1189, we share how you can plan your 2020 marketing goals! From ways to think about goals, KPI’s, and the ability to pivot at the right time, we cover everything you need to know going into the new year. Tune in to get inspired and equipped to make 2020 your best year yet!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan Your 2020 Marketing Goals.
- [00:35] Thinking of goals as a realistic percentage and the laws of slowing growth rates.
- [01:18] The Entrepreneur’s Operating System and weekly meetings around KPI’s.
- [02:02] Shifting strategies when necessary to maintain goals and growth rates.
- [02:23] Keeping it simple; taking stock of the past and present and mapping out the future.
- [04:03] Ways to improve your overall approach and grow your marketing in 2020.
- [04:55] The power of simplifying and getting away from overwhelm.
- [05:46] Breaking down your goals by quarter, month, week and day.
- [06:35] End of year reviews and how they tie into new year planning.
- [07:12] That’s it for today!
- [07:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...