In episode #1189, we share how you can plan your 2020 marketing goals! From ways to think about goals, KPI’s, and the ability to pivot at the right time, we cover everything you need to know going into the new year. Tune in to get inspired and equipped to make 2020 your best year yet!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan Your 2020 Marketing Goals.
- [00:35] Thinking of goals as a realistic percentage and the laws of slowing growth rates.
- [01:18] The Entrepreneur’s Operating System and weekly meetings around KPI’s.
- [02:02] Shifting strategies when necessary to maintain goals and growth rates.
- [02:23] Keeping it simple; taking stock of the past and present and mapping out the future.
- [04:03] Ways to improve your overall approach and grow your marketing in 2020.
- [04:55] The power of simplifying and getting away from overwhelm.
- [05:46] Breaking down your goals by quarter, month, week and day.
- [06:35] End of year reviews and how they tie into new year planning.
- [07:12] That’s it for today!
- [07:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...