In episode #2103, we talk about how we’d grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be headed next and the new listeners we will still connect with. Tune in to hear all about the different avenues we think will get us to the next big milestone!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: How We’d Grow Our Podcast to 5M Downloads Per Month.
- [00:45] Using advertising on other podcasts as a way to boost subscription.
- [01:02] Increasing guest interviews as a way to cross-promote and induct new followers.
- [01:20] Talking about a broader range of subjects as a way to reach a wider audience.
- [01:59] Why podcast networks might be the next big thing.
- [03:05] Thinking about the opportunity presented by email advertising.
- [03:15] The simple equation of appearing on other podcasts and linking back to your own.
- [04:05] Twitter and LinkedIn threads; doubling down on existing audiences.
- [04:50] That’s it!
- [05:05] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jordan Harbinger
- HubSpot Podcast Network
- iHeart Radio
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...