In episode #2103, we talk about how we’d grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be headed next and the new listeners we will still connect with. Tune in to hear all about the different avenues we think will get us to the next big milestone!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: How We’d Grow Our Podcast to 5M Downloads Per Month.
- [00:45] Using advertising on other podcasts as a way to boost subscription.
- [01:02] Increasing guest interviews as a way to cross-promote and induct new followers.
- [01:20] Talking about a broader range of subjects as a way to reach a wider audience.
- [01:59] Why podcast networks might be the next big thing.
- [03:05] Thinking about the opportunity presented by email advertising.
- [03:15] The simple equation of appearing on other podcasts and linking back to your own.
- [04:05] Twitter and LinkedIn threads; doubling down on existing audiences.
- [04:50] That’s it!
- [05:05] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Jordan Harbinger
- HubSpot Podcast Network
- iHeart Radio
- Morning Brew
- The Hustle
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...