In episode #1196, we share the quickest ways to get skilled at digital marketing. Keeping up to date with industry news, checking out what competitors are up to, and attending conferences are a few of the ways you can get a handle on marketing. Tune in to hear which app will help you work through articles much faster!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Learn Digital Marketing Faster.
- [00:55] Why you must keep up with all the marketing sites and news in the industry.
- [01:29] Using the examples that people post to learn from.
- [01:45] Saving marketing-related posts and articles in the Pocket app and its cool audio feature.
- [02:37] Studying everything that your competitors are busy with.
- [03:15] A good example of learning from the competition – listen to their podcasts.
- [03:51] Listen to Nathan Latka’s podcast where you get all the numbers!
- [04:28] Why attending events are the most effective way to learn.
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School
- Search Engine Land
- Leveling Up
- Tim Soulo on Twitter
- Nathan Latka
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...