In episode #1196, we share the quickest ways to get skilled at digital marketing. Keeping up to date with industry news, checking out what competitors are up to, and attending conferences are a few of the ways you can get a handle on marketing. Tune in to hear which app will help you work through articles much faster!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Learn Digital Marketing Faster.
- [00:55] Why you must keep up with all the marketing sites and news in the industry.
- [01:29] Using the examples that people post to learn from.
- [01:45] Saving marketing-related posts and articles in the Pocket app and its cool audio feature.
- [02:37] Studying everything that your competitors are busy with.
- [03:15] A good example of learning from the competition – listen to their podcasts.
- [03:51] Listen to Nathan Latka’s podcast where you get all the numbers!
- [04:28] Why attending events are the most effective way to learn.
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School
- Search Engine Land
- Leveling Up
- Tim Soulo on Twitter
- Nathan Latka
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...