In Episode #338, Eric and Neil discuss if Bing is worth your attention. Tune in to learn why you should hop on Bing if you’re reaching an older demographic and the benefits and tools offered by Bing that will drive your ROI.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is Bing Worth Your Attention?
- 00:33 – Google search share is around 60% and Bing’s share growth is increasing faster
- 01:00 – Yahoo is at 12% which is next to Bing and the rest are just small share sites
- 01:12 – If you have things working out on Google, bring them to Bing
- 01:25 – Some of Eric’s clients that are using Google AdWords are on Bing as well
- 01:32 – Neil did tests with Bing and Bing has an older demographic
- 01:40 – If you’re targeting an older audience, Bing is a good channel for you
- 02:05 – Bing has some great SEO tools
- 02:11 – Search for Bing SEO Tools
- 02:48 – Bing is old, it works and drives positive ROI
- 02:55 – The cost of PPC (price per click) is cheaper
- 03:06 – Bing and Google don’t want to share the same top results
- 03:38 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1-year annual subscription to Drip which is an email service provider
- 04:10 – Rate, review and subscribe to Marketing School to win
- 04:13 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444 to prove your subscription
- 04:30 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Bing is similar to Google; therefore, what you have on Google will probably work on Bing as well.
- Bing has SEO tools that make it easier for you to track your ranking on Bing.
- Bing is cheaper, it works well, and drives positive ROI.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...