In Episode #338, Eric and Neil discuss if Bing is worth your attention. Tune in to learn why you should hop on Bing if you’re reaching an older demographic and the benefits and tools offered by Bing that will drive your ROI.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Is Bing Worth Your Attention?
- 00:33 – Google search share is around 60% and Bing’s share growth is increasing faster
- 01:00 – Yahoo is at 12% which is next to Bing and the rest are just small share sites
- 01:12 – If you have things working out on Google, bring them to Bing
- 01:25 – Some of Eric’s clients that are using Google AdWords are on Bing as well
- 01:32 – Neil did tests with Bing and Bing has an older demographic
- 01:40 – If you’re targeting an older audience, Bing is a good channel for you
- 02:05 – Bing has some great SEO tools
- 02:11 – Search for Bing SEO Tools
- 02:48 – Bing is old, it works and drives positive ROI
- 02:55 – The cost of PPC (price per click) is cheaper
- 03:06 – Bing and Google don’t want to share the same top results
- 03:38 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1-year annual subscription to Drip which is an email service provider
- 04:10 – Rate, review and subscribe to Marketing School to win
- 04:13 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444 to prove your subscription
- 04:30 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Bing is similar to Google; therefore, what you have on Google will probably work on Bing as well.
- Bing has SEO tools that make it easier for you to track your ranking on Bing.
- Bing is cheaper, it works well, and drives positive ROI.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...