Is Link Building Still Important?
In episode #1630, we are going to talk about whether link building is still important. Google said that the two most important things for SEO are content and links. As time goes on however, we are realizing that engagement metrics are what drives ranking. Engagement metrics are driven by link building but a whole lot of other things too. Tune in to learn how to keep your site ranking highly today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Link Building Still Important?
- [00:37] Links are still important, but a site with fewer links can still rank highly.
- [01:55] Engagement metrics are what drive ranking, and link building is only one way of driving engagement.
- [02:33] Links are becoming less and less important.
- [02:43] Links will help you begin to rank highly but user metrics will keep you up there.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...