In episode #1792, we talk about whether Twitter is a viable marketing platform today. A lot of people don’t see Twitter as being worth their time but they are mistaken. This is because there are plenty of examples of people going viral just because of Twitter. Tune in and hear about this and other arguments we make for why you should not forget about Twitter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Twitter A Viable Marketing Platform Today?
- [00:30] Why some people don’t see Twitter as valuable.
- [00:57] The value of taking an omnichannel approach.
- [02:23] How Twitter helped Shaan Puri and others build an audience.
- [03:51] The large amount of high net worth people on Twitter.
- [04:49] That is it for today!
- [04:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
My First Million Podcast
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....