In episode #1792, we talk about whether Twitter is a viable marketing platform today. A lot of people don’t see Twitter as being worth their time but they are mistaken. This is because there are plenty of examples of people going viral just because of Twitter. Tune in and hear about this and other arguments we make for why you should not forget about Twitter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Twitter A Viable Marketing Platform Today?
- [00:30] Why some people don’t see Twitter as valuable.
- [00:57] The value of taking an omnichannel approach.
- [02:23] How Twitter helped Shaan Puri and others build an audience.
- [03:51] The large amount of high net worth people on Twitter.
- [04:49] That is it for today!
- [04:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...