In episode #1792, we talk about whether Twitter is a viable marketing platform today. A lot of people don’t see Twitter as being worth their time but they are mistaken. This is because there are plenty of examples of people going viral just because of Twitter. Tune in and hear about this and other arguments we make for why you should not forget about Twitter.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Is Twitter A Viable Marketing Platform Today?
- [00:30] Why some people don’t see Twitter as valuable.
- [00:57] The value of taking an omnichannel approach.
- [02:23] How Twitter helped Shaan Puri and others build an audience.
- [03:51] The large amount of high net worth people on Twitter.
- [04:49] That is it for today!
- [04:50] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...