In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped posting content to YouTube, and so much more! You won’t want to miss today’s episode.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Boneheaded YouTube Mistake with Marketing School.
- [00:28] How Libsyn helped us grow our views by automatically publishing consistent content.
- [01:25] The mistake we made when we stopped publishing videos to YouTube.
- [01:55] What we would do if we still had that YouTube channel today.
- [02:11] Why every view counts and consistency is key.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...