In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped posting content to YouTube, and so much more! You won’t want to miss today’s episode.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Boneheaded YouTube Mistake with Marketing School.
- [00:28] How Libsyn helped us grow our views by automatically publishing consistent content.
- [01:25] The mistake we made when we stopped publishing videos to YouTube.
- [01:55] What we would do if we still had that YouTube channel today.
- [02:11] Why every view counts and consistency is key.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...