In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped posting content to YouTube, and so much more! You won’t want to miss today’s episode.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Our Boneheaded YouTube Mistake with Marketing School.
- [00:28] How Libsyn helped us grow our views by automatically publishing consistent content.
- [01:25] The mistake we made when we stopped publishing videos to YouTube.
- [01:55] What we would do if we still had that YouTube channel today.
- [02:11] Why every view counts and consistency is key.
- [02:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [02:41] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...