In episode #1186, we answer the question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020. With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers, growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits you can still accrue from Twitter.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...