In episode #1186, we answer the question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020. With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers, growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits you can still accrue from Twitter.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...