In episode #1186, we answer the question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020. With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers, growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits you can still accrue from Twitter.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...