In episode #1186, we answer the question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020. With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers, growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits you can still accrue from Twitter.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...