In episode #968, we discuss which Slack community that is the best resource for marketers. Tune in to hear which community we both agree is the best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Slack Communities for Marketers
- [00:33] Traffic Think Tank is a community run by Matthew Barbie, Nick Eubanks, and a third person.
- [00:56] It’s one of the most engaging Slack groups out there.
- [01:30] Neil signed up for the Authority Hacker course, because he liked their Facebook ad.
- [01:55] Traffic Think Tank is one of the favorite communities of Neil’s team.
- [02:15] Eric thinks he got value out of watching their videos.
- [02:41] TTT is always adding more content and the community around them provides value, as well.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...