In episode #968, we discuss which Slack community that is the best resource for marketers. Tune in to hear which community we both agree is the best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Slack Communities for Marketers
- [00:33] Traffic Think Tank is a community run by Matthew Barbie, Nick Eubanks, and a third person.
- [00:56] It’s one of the most engaging Slack groups out there.
- [01:30] Neil signed up for the Authority Hacker course, because he liked their Facebook ad.
- [01:55] Traffic Think Tank is one of the favorite communities of Neil’s team.
- [02:15] Eric thinks he got value out of watching their videos.
- [02:41] TTT is always adding more content and the community around them provides value, as well.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...