In episode #968, we discuss which Slack community that is the best resource for marketers. Tune in to hear which community we both agree is the best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Slack Communities for Marketers
- [00:33] Traffic Think Tank is a community run by Matthew Barbie, Nick Eubanks, and a third person.
- [00:56] It’s one of the most engaging Slack groups out there.
- [01:30] Neil signed up for the Authority Hacker course, because he liked their Facebook ad.
- [01:55] Traffic Think Tank is one of the favorite communities of Neil’s team.
- [02:15] Eric thinks he got value out of watching their videos.
- [02:41] TTT is always adding more content and the community around them provides value, as well.
- [03:10] That’s it for today!
- [03:16] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...