In episode #634, Eric and Neil discuss the easiest way to be successful. Tune in to hear why experiments are key.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Straightest Road to Success
- [00:33] The key to success is experimentation!
- [00:51] A lot of people forget to build out an experimentation framework.
- [01:02] Neil will split his team into four groups and each group will submit ideas each week for “crazy” experiments they can run.
- [02:38] Each group needs to run experiments every week.
- [02:46] GrowthHackers created North Star, which helps you track experiments over time.
- [03:00] Northstar is a free service.
- [03:18] Try Google Experiments as another tracker.
- [03:34] Build experimentation into the fabric of your company.
- [04:00] It’s ok if experiments fail!
- [04:28] By doing radical experiments, you can learn how to grow your company at a fast pace.
- [04:50] Read Crazy Egg to learn more about experimentation.
- [05:01] That’s all for today!
- [05:04] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...