In episode #2096, Neil and Eric talk about where they think the world is headed (and what to do about it). With rising interest rates, businesses and marketing departments find themselves needing to adapt. Listen in to hear what you can expect in the coming months and what helpful steps you can take to protect yourself and your business, while also learning how to identify unexpected opportunities.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Where We Think The World Is Headed (And What To Do About It)
- [00:25] How rising interest rates will affect businesses and marketing.
- [01:29] How to find places where you can get underpriced attention.
- [03:33] Making preparations for cutbacks.
- [03:56] Some advice from Warren Buffet.
- [04:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:30] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Marketing School Episode #2070: Marketing Trends We’re Excited About for Q2 2022
- Marketing School Episode #2073: Effective Alternatives To The Competitive Landscapes of PPC & SEO
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...